Electrical Engineer (Contractor)
The Electrical Engineer is responsible to effectively handle the various requests that come from the OPAP’s Store Retail Network in order to support efficiently the technical operation of OPAP stores. Incoming requests include operational services, hardware equipment, inventory management, technical infrastructure etc.
Key Duties & Responsibilites
- Develops and maintains the required processes and tools to ensure the fullilment of OPAP‘s Store Retail Network requests regarding operational services and hardware equipment based on company’s procedures
- Provides technical expertise in the field of new media encompassing all related disciplines such as Streaming media, Digital Signage, AV/IT Network Infrastructure etc.
- Manages inventory requirements to secure adequate supply of materials avoiding overstocking based on lead times and minimum re-order quantities
- Assesses and updates the operational procedures in order to resolve any issues
- Works closely with the Retail Team and provides support in relation with business processes, inventory management and reporting
- Liaises with external contractors as well as internal Teams (i.e. Technology, Accounting, Legal etc.) to secure communication flow between all involved parties
- Manages CRM database with regards to contracts, sales, leads etc.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering, Technology or other relevant field. Master's Degree will be preferable
- 4+ years’ professional experience in sales operations or technical project management within a multinational environment
- Working knowledge of IT systems and networking support (LAN/WAN hardware and network infrastructure)
- Familiarity with video streaming and mobile / smart devices is preferred
- Experience in inventory management
- Experienced user of MS Office. Familiarity with MS Project, MS Access and/or SQL is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
- Customer service excellence with commitment to quality
- Ability to contribute as part of a multifunctional team or independently to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to lead multifunctional teams to common action
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and coordinate several tasks simultaneously
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate