IT Administrator & Operations Specialist
The IT Administrator & Operations Specialist is responsible for monitoring, operating and administering OPAP Corporate and Gaming infrastructure, as well as for providing support to corporate users. He/she will become an integral part of Technical Operations team, preventing or identifying and solving effectively any technical issues within the scope of the role.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manages and maintains OPAP Group systems and network infrastructure
- Identifies, responds and escalates, when needed, faults in regards with company’s IT infrastructure
- Builds and installs server systems, performs application upgrades, maintains hardware serial audits, writes custom monitoring plugins
- Follows Incident Management processes and procedures
- Provides support to OPAP corporate users, handling both IT incidents and service requests
- Maintains technical documentation of processes and procedures throughout normal operations
- Monitors vendor SLAs in regards with OPAP gaming infrastructure
- Keeps up-to-date with latest technology trends and continuously develops knowledge and skills in network and system administration
- Work on shifts 24/7/52
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology. A Master's degree is also desirable.
- 2-5 years of proven system administration and user support experience within a corporate environment
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating system including scripting, deployment automation and general system administration
- Proven experience with networking and networking protocols, switching and internet routing technologies, and IT infrastructure monitoring tools
- Experience with database administration
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures for end-user technical support
- Strong organizational, problem solving and prioritization skills
- Ability to work efficiently both on own initiative and within a team
- Adaptability with continuously changing requirements
- Excellent use of Greek and English languages (oral and written)
- Completed military obligations (for male candidates)
The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.