The Instructional Designer will support the Training Team regarding the online training system which is dedicated to delivering the learning experience for internal and external partners across OPAP’s network. This role will be a vital part of creating content for online (e-learning) training system in close collaboration with LMS expert.
- Works closely with the Training Team to identify the training needs in order to design engaging and informative eLearning courses
- Performs as a subject matter expert (SME) on e-learning related technologies such as Articulate
- Designs and develops supportive material such as graphics and videos for training initiatives
- Ensures all training materials are consistent and up-to-dated always aligned with OPAP’s Strategy
- Reviews the training material to ensure that the quality and consistency are delivered
- Updates the training e-learning courses in order to adjust any changes that might arise according project’s scope
- Follows market trends and identifies emerging technologies so as to able to recommend innovative solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/ Engineering/ Marketing & Communication or other relevant field. A Postgraduate Degree will be also preferable.
- 3+ years’ proven experience in instructional design and content development
- Experience in the design, development, implementation and management of online training systems
- Excellent command of Authoring Tools for e-learning design (i.e. Articulate)
- Knowledge of training theories and principles including adult learning theory
- Familiarity with various training concepts, practices and procedures
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Customer service excellence with commitment to quality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective organizational and planning skills to deal with a variety of projects in order to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) both in English and Greek languages
- Exceptional presentation skills & techniques – know how to address different audience styles
- A genuine team player with results oriented spirit
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates)
The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.