Application Development & Support Engineer
The mission of Application Development & Support Engineer is to analyse, design, implement and support high quality software solutions to meet Business Objectives. Key axes are Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Systems Integration.
Key Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Analyzes, designs, develops and supports in-house software solutions to meet business needs.
- Implements integration through interfaces with third party systems e.g. core gaming platforms, CRM and ERP.
- Maintains source versioning and build software releases.
- Performs new installations, patches and upgrades following enterprise deployment processes.
- Monitors performance and provides 2nd and 3rd level application maintenance and support.
- Develops technical documentation i.e. functional specifications document, software topology, user manual.
- Organizes and performs end-user training
- Investigates and assesses state-of-the-art frameworks or 3rd party solutions related to the area of interest
- BSc in Computer Science, Information technology, Information Systems Management. Master's Degree will be preferred
- 2-4 years of recent professional experience in requirements’ analysis, design, implementation, testing and support of high quality IT software systems and applications
- Experience in designing and implementing relational database systems (Oracle/MySQL/MS SQL Server)
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience in software development using Web services, SOAP/REST, XML/JSON
- Hands-on experience in Oracle Application Express (APEX) development tool is highly preferred
- Experience in projects related to Lotteries and/or Betting is highly desirable
- Strong problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Highly motivated, initiative-driven
- Ability to work efficiently both within a team and on own initiative
- Excellent use of Greek and English languages (oral and written)
- Military obligations fulfilled (for male candidates)
The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.