Products Supervisor - Tora Wallet
Tora Wallet S.A., member of OPAP Group, is an Electronic Money Institution, licensed and regulated by the Bank of Greece, employing talented and highly knowledgeable people in the area of payments, e-money and other innovative services. We are operating through a wide network of certified representatives spanning the Greek region, which includes OPAP stores and other retail locations, while at the same time preparing to launch our unique electronic channel offerings.
The Products Supervisor is responsible for the design, development and smooth day-to-day management of Tora financial products, focusing on bill payments and cash-to-cash remittances. The right incumbent is expected to marshal new and innovative ideas in product design – originating from a number of different industries – to a coherent product roadmap, ensuring proper and timely execution, with the objective to differentiate / be ahead of the market.
Key Duties & Responsibilities include:
- BSc in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, or relevant fields. An MSc degree will be preferred
- 4+ years of experience in retail product management and/or financial services product management and/or high-tech product management
- Proficient MS Office user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proven experience in product design, know-your-customer, product development, requirements analysis, pricing, planning, competitive analysis and product strategy
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Evidence of end-to-end delivery of a successful product/service, ideally in the financial services/fintech area
- Knowledge of agile processes and a focus on the end-to-end delivery of products
- Experience in payments / bill payments / remittances area is a strong plus
- Superb organizational and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written, in Greek and English
- Ability to work efficiently both on own initiative and within a team
- Fulfilled military obligations
The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.